Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Book Review: Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines

Simple Perfection (Perfection, #2; Rosemary Beach, #5)Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

❤ Woods & Della ❤

I never thought I'd find a book couple I like as much as Rush and Blaire, yet Abbi Glines made my wishes come true... AGAIN!

This book was so not what I was expecting at all. We've got Woods and Della starting up right where they left off in Twisted Perfection. Della has her issues and Woods is there for her. A lot of little shockers happened in the book. The twists and turns were something I wasn't expecting from Abbi Glines. Normally, her books are a bit predictable if its the 4th and up book in the series, but holy moly did things get crazy! I love how Woods and Della work together to become one. They understand each other like no one else can.

I love Della. She's a fighter, but she lacks self confidence. I think everyone has a bit of Della inside themselves. But we all persevere and break through just like Della.

Woods. Hot. Yummy. Amazing. There are so many ways to describe this beautiful man. But I think the best way is to state it plainly: Della's Other Half.

They work together. They struggle together. But they belong together.

Okay for those of you who read the book: (view spoiler)

I'm really happy I read this book. Another great love story from Abbi. If you've read the Too Far Series then this is one that you will definitely want to check out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book Read by Taryn Lee on September 23-24, 2013
Reviewed by Taryn Lee on September 24, 2013

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment